There are ways for you to join us if you aren’t a registered University of Guadalajara faculty.
On March 5-9, 2018, 100 professors from the University of Guadalajara will be engaged in a week of topics on open both F2F and online. If you are located elsewhere, and are interested in joining us, there are multiple opportunities to participate.
- Twitter: You can follow what we are doing using the #muraludg hashtag on Twitter. We welcome your tweets, retweets, and will do our best to monitor this stream
- Photos: Share photos by tagging them
#muraludgin instagram and twitter. They are being aggregated on our Photo Mural Wall.
- Discuss and Share. You can follow the development of this website and comment on topics and activities that we have planned. If you know of a resource, a project, or an expert that you think we should include, please leave those suggestions the thread that has been set up in Contestar. We welcome knowing more about people and projects in the larger Spanish and non-English speaking world as well as lesser known projects.
- Add / Rate Ideas After sessions and activities, on site participants are proposing ideas that will advance an Open Education movement at UDG in our Acumalador. Feel free to click vote rate the ideas, provide comments, or even offer your own suggestions.
- Guest Experts From Afar. We will be inviting guests on a couple of afternoons via Hangouts. We invite you to watch them live (see the schedule and links to live streams) and tweet our questions or comments via the #muraludg hashtag on Twitter. All sessions will be archived.
- Chopped Challenge. On Friday, March 9 we will be doing called an activity that is a modified version of the TV show. It was inspired by the University of Calgary’s Chopped Design event.